8 hurt in Oklahoma City shooting after NBA playoff
Oklahoma City police say a fight and shooting that wounded eight people — one critically — was not related to the Oklahoma City Thunder-Los Angeles Lakers NBA playoff game that had just ended.
Police Capt. Dexter Nelson said Tuesday that there have been no arrests in the Monday night shooting.
Nelson says witnesses reported seeing a group of females in an altercation with a group of males just before the shooting about 11:30 p.m. Monday.
Nelson says one person is hospitalized in critical condition and the other seven are in good condition.
The Thunder released a statement saying the team will work with police to review security and crowd control.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Ed Koch dead: Mayor who became a symbol of New York City passes away at 88 – NY Daily News
- Sources — Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle to trade Rudy Gay to Toronto Raptors – ESPN
- HBO Show “Entourage” Gets Movie | FOX2now.com – St. Louis News & Weather from KTVI Television FOX2
- Randy Moss still thinks he’s best, no matter what Jerry Rice says – latimes.com
- Ashley Judd splits from Dario Franchitti – latimes.com
- Beyoncé turned us all into her marketing team 3 hours ago
- I need a day off to digest all these songs and videos 11 hours ago
- RT @PatJAGGER_: We are doing this vegan diet!!! Or else I'm going on STRIKE! No food and no sex! 💪 <<< Beyonce's influence smh 11 hours ago
- The real winner is Jay, because he's knocking that down, but I digress 12 hours ago
- If you don't like what you see on twitter right now, put your phone down 12 hours ago