8 hurt in Oklahoma City shooting after NBA playoff
Oklahoma City police say a fight and shooting that wounded eight people — one critically — was not related to the Oklahoma City Thunder-Los Angeles Lakers NBA playoff game that had just ended.
Police Capt. Dexter Nelson said Tuesday that there have been no arrests in the Monday night shooting.
Nelson says witnesses reported seeing a group of females in an altercation with a group of males just before the shooting about 11:30 p.m. Monday.
Nelson says one person is hospitalized in critical condition and the other seven are in good condition.
The Thunder released a statement saying the team will work with police to review security and crowd control.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Ed Koch dead: Mayor who became a symbol of New York City passes away at 88 – NY Daily News
- Sources — Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle to trade Rudy Gay to Toronto Raptors – ESPN
- HBO Show “Entourage” Gets Movie | FOX2now.com – St. Louis News & Weather from KTVI Television FOX2
- Randy Moss still thinks he’s best, no matter what Jerry Rice says – latimes.com
- Ashley Judd splits from Dario Franchitti – latimes.com
- There's this person at my job that reminds me of Beanie Sigel, she really needs to get it together 4 hours ago
- To all the women who wear jeans with no back pockets, you're the reason Korea hates us 4 hours ago
- Drinking NyQuil right after brushing your teeth tastes like the towel big dudes carry around in the summer 4 hours ago
- I gotta push my brand, which means a neck tattoo is coming real soon 4 hours ago
- Spectacular shot by Conley 5 hours ago